What is Greater Seattle Intergroup?
Greater Seattle Intergroup exists to aid area groups in their common purpose of carrying the A.A. message to the alcoholic who still suffers.
Through the voluntary support of Seattle-area groups, meetings, and individuals, we:
- Provide 24-hour telephone contact with A.A.
- Maintain and publish a list of A.A. meetings in the area
- Stock a complete line of A.A. Conference-approved literature
- Act as a contact between local A.A. and the general public
- Maintain a list of A.A. members available to do 12 Step work
- Maintain a list of A.A. speakers
- Organize and host home group workshops and other meetings
- Publish our monthly newsletter, the High & Dry
More information is available in under the “Service” and “Intergroup” tabs. You may also contact us anytime at email@example.com or 206-587-2838.