Welcome to the Greater Seattle Intergroup Treatment Committee.
Our mission is to coordinate the efforts of individual A.A. members and groups that are interested in carrying the message of recovery to alcoholics in hospitals, treatment centers, rehabilitation houses, etc.
We fulfill the following needs:
- 12th Step guidelines for treatment facilities
- 12th Step guidelines for hospital calls
- 12th Step volunteer sign-up sheets for groups
- Facilitate Bridging the Gap program
In the following settings:
- Treatment facilities
- Detox centers
- Guidelines for carrying A.A. message into a treatment facility – MG-14
- Committee orientation guide
- Bridging the Gap patient form
- Bridging the Gap volunteer pamphlet
- Bridging the Gap volunteer sign-up sheet for groups
Local treatment meetings
We invite anyone to participate who would like to share the message with alcoholics in hospitals or treatment centers. Our committee meets the first Saturday of the month at 10 a.m. at the GSIG Office:
5507 6th Ave South, Seattle, WA 98108
During COVID we are meeting via zoom:
Meeting ID: 820 0608 7832
Please email hospitalandtreatment@seattleAA.org or call 206-587-2838 with any questions.