Thanks for your interest in Greater Seattle Intergroup’s (GSIG) Nightwatch program!
“We answer the phone. We reach out the hand of A.A. We share our experience, strength, and hope.”
- Opportunities for Individuals & Groups
- 4-hour shifts / 1x per month
- For Individuals, calls made to GSIG are transferred to their phones. An internet connection is highly suggested. Access to information on meetings in the area is imperative.
- Groups normally answer phones at the GSIG office.
Questions about service? If you have a question or want to email an application, please contact the Nightwatch chair at email@example.com or call (206) 587-2838.
Suggested Requirements (for Individuals)
- Phone access
- Six (6) months sobriety
- Internet connection (or meeting lists)
Day & Early Nightwatch
Individuals & Groups
- 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- 2 p.m. – 6 p.m.
- 6 p.m. – 10 p.m.
- 10 p.m. – 2 a.m.
- 2 a.m. – 6 a.m.
- 6 a.m. – 10 a.m.