Greater Seattle Intergroup exists to aid the groups in their common purpose of carrying the AA message to the alcoholic who still suffers.
What vital services does Intergroup provide?
Serving as a clearinghouse for AA information in the area was the focus of most of Intergroup's initial activities. That focus remains a dominant feature of Intergroup's continuing service to the community. Here is a partial list of the vital services Intergroup furnishes:
- Provides 24-hour telephone contact with AA.
- Maintains and publishes a list of AA meetings in the area.
- Maintains a list of AA members available to do 12-step work.
- Keeps a list of AA speakers.
- Publishes the High & Dry, a monthly newsletter.
- Handles inquiries about AA from the general public.
- Offers AA literature for sale to members and the general public.
If you have any questions about the services Greater Seattle Intergroup offers, please phone or e-mail the Intergroup office. You are also welcome to stop by and check out Intergroup services in person.