In an effort to foster greater communication with the Home Groups that are served by Greater Seattle Intergroup we have created a one page info sheet that can be quickly shared at your group’s business meeting. For a detailed review of our Business Meeting please read our minutes in the High & Dry, GSIGs monthly newsletter can be found on our website under the Resources tab.
- The Prudent Reserve has been restored and we are operating in the black! Thank you for your contributions
- GSIG Picnic is August 19th at Lower Woodland Park. We are again asking groups to donate a gift basket to raffle, and don’t forget to get your picnic buttons for a chance to win an all expenses paid trip to the Seaside Convention in Oregon this April. Picnic volunteers are needed to help with planning and also day of. If you can help, Please contact Anita: 206-587-2838
- The Hospital and Treatment Committee meets the first Saturday of the month at 10am, and is holding a Panel Workshop Saturday 8/4 at 11am. All are welcome to attend!
- Accessibility Committee meets the first Wednesday of the month, and has been very active with outreach to Deaf Alcoholics (Pine Lake now ASL interpreted), and has followed up on a call to intergroup for a Punjabi speaking meeting and connected the alcoholic in need with a group in Vancouver. They would welcome your involvement in their committee!
- Web and Tech Committee is adding the finishing touches to our new website with tons of cool new functionality! Get your group contact info into us as soon as possible so we can make sure your group is listed correctly online.
- The Special Events Committee needs you! Please call Intergroup if you are interested in helping to plan our fun Summer Events! 206-587-2838