Forms, Forms, and Forms!
For the best quality, these forms are available in Acrobat reader format.
- Seattle Intergroup Group Listing Form Use this form to list(register) a new group or to change your group information: change of GSR or contact information, change of meeting location, etc. This form is also available as a Word document file.
- Group History Form Keep your group's history up to date by submitting this form to your District Archivist, the Seattle Intergroup Archives, Area Archives. [Printable web page not available]
NOTE: When registering a new group--or changing your group's registration information you need to use both the Intergroup form and the Alcoholics Anonymous forms. The first assures that your information is correct in the local meeting directory and in the Intergroup's files. The second assures that your records are up to date with GSO so that you receive informational mailings about A.A. outside of the local community--and that your contributions to GSO are properly credited.
NOTE: The following two forms, the A.A. New Group Registration Form and the A.A. Group Information Change Form, can be filled in and submitted online.
- Alcoholics Anonymous New Group Registration Form If you have formed a new group and want it registered as a group at the General Service Office (GSO) and at the Western Washington Area, this is the form you want to use.
- Alcoholics Anonymous Group Information Change Form Meeting changes should be sent to the Western Washington Area Registrar using this form. If you elect a new GSR, change meeting days, move to a new location, etc.; this is the form you want to use.
- Applying for a Group Federal Tax ID # Simplified instructions for applying to the IRS for a Group Tax ID number. (Needed to set up a Group checking account with any bank.) These instructions are also available as a Word document file
- Corrections Forms Corrections Committee forms used to apply for access to local and Federal corrections facilities.